I believe that we are all “fellow travelers” on this journey called life.
Helping is my passion. Trust, care, inspiration, and humor are my values.
And I believe that talking can help.
- Struggling with relationships?
- Feeling stressed or anxious and unable to relax?
- Feeling symptoms from some traumatic experience?
- Living with grief that doesn't seem to go away?
- Feeling stuck, or angry?
- Confused about emotions that don't make sense to you?
- Having difficulty letting go of something from your past?
- Struggling with spiritual questions?
- Feeling that you are not on the right life path?
I work with you to feel more in control of your life and to heal the recurrent patterns that inhibit your potential.
Clients often say I'm very different from other therapists.
Starla R. Sholl, LCSW